At Allianz Life, we are driven by our mission – we secure your future – and by our common goal of caring for tomorrow. We care for our employees by promoting an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to grow and be rewarded for their success. We care for our customers by creating new products that help them protect their families and pursue their retirement goals. We care for our community by giving time, resources, and donations. And we care for the future by supporting sustainability, protecting the local environment, and promoting societal equity.
What you do:
The Sr. Compliance Analytics Consultant provides reporting and analytics support for Ethics and Compliance teams and strategic partners throughout Allianz. This includes partnering with subject matter experts both inside and outside of the department to identify and deliver reporting and analytics solutions that enhance business decision making. They will run periodic and ad hoc reports, create visualizations, and perform modeling and analysis to increase department efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal Sr. Compliance Analytics Consultant is proactive, curious, able to manage multiple priorities and work independently while being comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, analysis, and business collaboration.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross functional partners to deliver, maintain and enhance reporting, ad hoc analyses, and development of analytics use cases
- Assist in developing strategic solutions including opportunities to use analytics and statistical modeling in support of Allianz goals and business targets
- Partner closely with IT, Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI), and the data science team, acting as a translator of business unit needs and delivering analytics and reporting solutions
- Gain a solid understanding of regulatory compliance programs and related risks for our business.
- Manage relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
What you bring:
- Solid experience in data analysis, reporting, and modeling; industry and/or Compliance experience a plus
- Knowledge of and familiarity with business intelligence and analytical tools and languages (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R, or Python)
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb communication skills
- Project management abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with various business partners
Education and experience
- 4-5 years experience required: data analysis, data visualization, programming, consulting, project management
- Four year degree required, preferably in Business Analytics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
- Advanced degree preferred: Masters in Business Analytics, Math, Science, Data Science, MBA
What we offer:
At Allianz Life, we’re proud to provide a benefits package that supports the True Balance of our employees and their families. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical and dental plan options, a generous time off plan and an outstanding 401(k) company match. Plus, our employees enjoy an award-winning campus with an array of discounted amenities, including an onsite health center, child development center, fitness facility, convenience store and two cafeterias. Our employees and leaders take an active role in shaping our culture through our Employee Resource Groups, whose activities and advocacy contribute to an environment that welcomes, includes and celebrates diversity. Our generous benefits, campus amenities and inclusive, engaged culture are among the many reasons we’re routinely recognized as a top workplace employer.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the conﬁdence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit www.allianzlife.com.