Develop models, perform advanced data analysis and deliver analytics solutions for Corporate Marketing. Manage very large data sets, provide information-based decision logic and predictive modeling solutions, and translate modeling/analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge and insights. Demonstrate strong technical and problem solving skills. Support multiple projects collaboratively.
- Develop and implement complex analytical solutions leveraging predictive modeling, advanced machine learning techniques, simulation, optimization solutions, etc. Lead efforts on small-medium sized projects.
- Manage dataset creation including data extraction, derived and dependent variable creation, and data quality control processes for analytics, model development, and validation. Execute analytical solutions including criteria specification, data sourcing, segmentation, analytics, selection, delivery, and back-end data capture results. Partner closely with the leader and others to ensure proper delivery.
- Under direction of a Sr. Leader, collaborate with business leaders and/or analysts to provide analytical thought leadership and support for business problems. Help identify and interpret business needs, define high-level business requirements, strategy, technical risks, and scope. Develop, document, and communicate business-driven analytic solutions and capabilities, translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge.
- Embed analytic programs and tools. Ensure continued accuracy, relevancy, and effectiveness and track process improvements once deployed.
- Ensure adherence to data and model governance standards that are set and enforced by industry standards and/or enterprise and business unit data governance polices and leaders.
- Contribute to ongoing expansion of data science expertise and credentials by keeping up with industry best practices, developing new skills, and knowledge sharing. Work cross functionally to develop standardized/automated solutions and adopt best practices.
- Masters degree or near completion of Master’s degree in Quantitative Discipline (i.e. Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics, etc.)
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of advanced statistical concepts and techniques.
- Competence using advanced statistical methods such as generalized regression models, Bayesian methods, random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, machine learning, clustering, or similar methodologies.
- Experience with statistical programming (SAS, R, Python, SQL etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to translate a very technical data into business insights for a non-technical business audience.
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build new business partner relationships.
Experience in data visualization softwares such as Power BI, Tableau, QuickSight, etc.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.