Website Ascena Retail Group (Maurice's)
The Director, Digital Marketing Analytics, is responsible for digital marketing and media analytics initiatives, digital marketing attribution reporting, and the implementation and management of site analytics. Through external research, industry best practices, and application of experience, this role will guide the digital marketing analytics team as our customer experiences evolve: disseminating this vision to peers, stakeholders, and across ascena retail group. Additionally, this position will spearhead melding other organizational data (e.g. merchandise analytics, promotional statistics, customer data, and employee data) into insights relating to our customers, associates, and merchandise to drive data driven decisions.
- Partners with marketing and media teams to monitor and improve the performance of all channels of digital media (e.g. SEO, SEM, affiliate, display, social), and optimal media mix and attribution.
- Partners with e-commerce operations on site performance, site optimization, and testing strategy.
- Provide strategic leadership for data, measurement, and analytical best practices and standards
- Four year degree in business analytics related field (e.g., marketing analytics, data sciences, statistics, mathematics, economics)
- MS or MBA preferred
- 8 years of progressive experience in quantitative media & marketing disciplines, including at least 5 years in a relevant leadership position
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital marketing analytics, customer data, web metrics tools, and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in: Web Analytics Tools (Adobe Analytics preferred), R/Python(or equivalent), SQL, Tableau (or equivalent), Excel
- Demonstrated experience developing actionable recommendations, and plans thru data analysis and insights
- Multi-channel retail industry experience is strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit ascenaretail.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.