Website Be The Match/National Marrow Donor Program
Be The Match is looking for a Senior Data Analyst for Analytics & Data Science to join our Business Analytics team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Analytics. The Business Analytics team works closely with different teams at Be The Match to help them solve tough challenges, discover new insights, and better understand their operations using data science, advanced analytics, and business analytics techniques. through high quality, timely, and relevant data analysis. This role will be instrumental in helping the organization achieve its five-year strategy. If you have ever desired to be part of a truly mission driven organization – now is the time!
For this Senior Data Analyst role, we are looking for people with demonstrated quantitative and technical problem-solving skills, who can conduct data analyses independently or with small teams, and who can clearly communicate findings to stakeholders across the organization. They should have experience applying data analysis and machine learning to solve concrete problems. We are also looking for someone who will mentor team members in methodology and programming techniques, and someone who can be a thoughtful, strategic partner to the business units we support.
The successful Senior Data Analyst will need to have a strong customer focus, be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work and deliver under tight timeframes, and manage complex projects.
- Proficiency with statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Python, etc.) and proven ability to work pragmatically with statistical concepts. R experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency writing SQL queries
- Experience running analysis on complex, messy organizational data sets
- Experience delivering relevant analysis to a wide variety of audiences
- Experience with machine learning, causal inference, and predictive analytics concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field. Equivalent related experience or education may be substituted for this degree requirement
- At least four years of professional, hands-on experience with data analysis and data science
- Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field
- Experience mentoring more junior members of a team
- Experience working at a consulting firm
- Familiarity with software development tools and practices (Git, code review, etc.)
- At least six years of professional, hands-on experience with data analysis and data science
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com