Website Carmichael Lynch
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst.
This Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for paid media measurement, insights, and analysis on digital media campaigns for Subaru. You will help develop measurement plans, be a strategic analytics advisor to the digital media team, and a thought leader to the account team by developing timely insights. This role will have client engagement needs and require strong communication and partnership skills.
In addition, the position will also work with the site team, data solution team, and the brand planning team to translate client needs into actionable results and insights. You will leverage your data visualation skills to develop dashboards that communicate complex data sets into easily digestible dashboards.
Areas of Focus:
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Apply best practices to analyze digital media performance data to identify trends and optimization opportunities
- Translate cross-channel analysis, reporting, and observations into business insights and actionable recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc deep analysis to uncover key opportunities and translate into actionable recommendations
- Support and advise clients and CL media teams on test design, execution, and recap analysis
- Leverage diverse types of data sources from website data to competitive automotive data
Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with offline and digital media ecosystems with primary focus on digital, including paid search, display, video, and social
- Experience in media analytics, business planning, or similar roleAnalytical and problem-solving skills including knowledge of statistics
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically by driving the work forward with internal and client teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced business environment and display professionalism and confidence in challenging situations
- Experience in analyzing data from multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to ask questions to gain understanding, partner with others, and deal with differing points of view
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and with a variety of stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to approach work with high energy and a results-oriented mindset
- Ability to identify and handle issues proactively and decisively with limited direction and oversight while also communicating consistently to executive leadership
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com