Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As a consultant in the Supply Chain Design practice at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world’s largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
You will work with Senior Staff from Chainalytics and our clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain design solutions. Your primary roles will be to review and validate data, build optimization models, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
Position responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with the project manager to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report client data
- Collaborate with client teams to identify, diagnose, communicate and resolve issues with data
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Contribute to the design of the optimization model; build models according to specifications
- Own parts of the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
Develop comprehensive output reports from optimization scenarios
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major
- Have two or more years of experience in using quantitative methods to analyze supply chain decisions
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is preferred)
- Have experience with Lllamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, and/or IBM LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modeling environments
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta, Minneapolis, Denver, or Amsterdam with some travel to client sites.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.