Website Colle McVoy
Colle McVoy leads brands to their next. We combine purpose, innovation and experience in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage, because brands that set the bar win. To help fulfill this mission, we need talent deeply rooted in the marketing strategies and techniques of now paired with the burning curiosity and courage to shape what’s next. We nurture a creatively driven, award-winning culture that’s all about empowered entrepreneurship – where people can be the inspired, energized individuals they are, while embracing opportunities to push themselves and the work. We welcome applicants seeking meaningful careers that never stop evolving and who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage.
The Data Engineer position joins our Data Science team to help build, manage, clean and model every type of data integration imaginable. This person helps us use data as the fuel of our strategic and creative engine. The Data Engineer shows us new ways of tapping external sources for insight and accountability and is just as excited about the numbers as she/he might be about the emotions that make successful creative work.
The best data people want to work in a creative agency setting because of their belief that data science—in and of itself—is creative. The Data Engineer is hungry to partner up with designers, technologists, user experience strategists , and others to make our clients’ work stronger, smarter and more fun.
- Set-up and management of data warehouses structured to permit the agency’s science team and media staff to mine opportunities
- Aggregation and maintenance of data related to marketing inputs (e.g., media spend and impressions) and audience outcomes (e.g., clicks, views, downloads and purchases)
- Identification and querying of real-world data sources for attribution and predictive modeling
- Know how to code using C#, Java and SQL (Python or other languages are a plus)
- Experience connecting APIs and running SFTP automations
- Background in data architecture
- Comfortable building databases and maintaining warehouses (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google BigQuery)
- Experience building ETLs
- Be prepared to develop data governance routines and guide staff away from status quo
- Be comfortable communicating the often-complex requirements of data in simplified terms to internal team members across multiple departments
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience—up to five years inmarket
- Flexible personality able to adapt to rapidly changing terms across multiple projects live at any given time
- Love of numbers, love for humans
About Colle McVoy:
Colle McVoy is a full-service creative agency that leads brands to their next. We combine purpose, innovation and experience in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. We bring this approach to a diverse collection of client partners, including 3M, Associated Bank, CHS, Children’s Health, Cub Cadet, Elanco, Florida’s Natural, Invisalign, Jackson Hole Travel & Tourism, Land O’Lakes, Minnesota United FC, Plano Synergy, Optum, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target, UnitedHealth Group and Vermont Creamery, among others. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Colle McVoy has been named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age, Outside magazine and the Star Tribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @ColleMcVoy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.