Website Digital River
The Sr Payments Analyst provides detailed analysis and operational support to Digital River’s payment operations. This position designs and manages metrics, leveraging key performance indicators and serves as a subject expertise. The Sr Payments Analyst leads the collaboration with internal teams including, but not limited to, data engineering, accounting, fraud, product development and Digital River’s global payment providers, to identify opportunities for improvement through the design and implementation of analytic tools and methodologies that drive revenue and reduce organizational cost.
- Analyze and monitor trends of payment KPIs (authorization rates, chargeback rates, and processing fees) and provides recommendations to the business and development teams potential areas for improvement
- Create and maintain insightful automated reports and dashboards utilizing typical data quality functions and effective visualization techniques o Identifies areas to increase optimization and provides recommendations to global payment processing and recurring billing to improve ROI
- Collaborate with other Analysts and management to improve the design, plan, and implementation of new analytic tools and methodologies
- Evaluates and provides recommendations for current analytics processes to improve efficiency of collecting and reporting metrics for both internal and external clients
- Works closely with product, engineering, and accounting teams to identify and implement improvements to processes to operationalize new payment methods, capabilities, and process partner integrations o Provides support teams in operation tasks of medium to high complexity, including but not limited to, root cause analysis on production anomalies and order review and research via internal and external systems
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to manage resolution of outstanding issues, escalating as necessary
- Review and identify areas to enhance internal and external facing documentation to train users on payment flows, ensuring updates are made and communicated timely
- Ensures the maintenance of costing rules for the accurate application of payment processing fees
Market Research & Vendor Management
- Stays abreast of current on relevant technologies, practices and trends of the current market and continues to search for the next emerging solution
- Creates and supports implementation of best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes aligning with company standards and policies
- Manages vendor relationships and participates in regular business reviews to assess vendor performance
- Support account management teams with client quarterly business reviews by providing payment method analysis
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics, or other related field
- 5 + years of experience in a data analysis role
- 3+ years experience working in data analytics, data warehousing, and/or statistical modeling.
- 3+ years experience working with data analysis tools and technologies (Excel, SQL, Data Robot, Sisence, Tableau, etc.).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly while maintaining a high degree or organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with one or more programming languages is a plus (Python, Java, Ruby, R, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools and technologies (Taleau, Sisence, PowerBI)
To apply for this job email your details to LKvasnik@digitalriver.com