Join us in as we lead data-driven creativity
Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing, and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts and General Mills.
This Position is located in our Minneapolis, MN location.
As a Marketing Performance Supervisor, you’ll be applying your love of data to finding solutions that drive marketing success. From data strategy development to performance dashboard management, you will partner with client and agency teams to tell the story of their media effectiveness.
You’re exactly what we’re looking for if you are experienced in taking marketing goals and transforming them into prioritized, measurable objectives. We want to hear from you if you can take these objectives and design measurement strategies to ensure the right data, partners, tools, methodologies, and transparency of results are applied to client investments.
In this role, you will get to do the following:
- Knowing your clients’ data inside and out – better than the client does
- Ongoing process/methodology development for goal setting, measurement, and optimization across channels
- Data/analytics ambassador for the agency’s media and marketing analytics tools, services and deliverables:
- Partner with team members from within the agency and the client to optimize and coordinate campaign measurement strategies across products, media channels, and content
- Provide the Connections Strategy and Account teams guidance on client-specific objectives, KPIs, measurement approach and optimization for Responsive Media, including Direct Response TV, Lead Gen Digital and Programmatic
- Provide support with special projects/initiatives, particularly new business
- Keep pace with evolving measurement and attribution opportunities to make sure our offering is competitive with best-in-class competitors
- Coach and develop direct reports through real-time feedback while providing training opportunities and motivation
- Help evaluate new tools, opportunities for testing and campaign integration efforts
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, computer science, economics, business administration, communications or another relevant background
- 5+ years of marketing analytics experience (both online and offline)
- Ability to tell a compelling story with data–being a go-to person for data visualization
- If you aren’t already, become an Alteryx / Tableau Jedi
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to change within a dynamic marketplace
- Skilled team management and client leadership experience (you are authoritative, persuasive, inspirational and reasonable)
- Expert level knowledge of gathering data from any and all sources:
- Online User Interfaces (Ad servers, measurement/attribution partners)
- Client Web Analytics (Adobe, Google Analytics, DMP)
- API, sFTP, web scraping (ad hoc data enrichment/feature engineering)
- Strong understanding of statistical techniques like regression models and similar
- Background in Experimental Design
- Background with statistical tools (R, SPSS, SAS)
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org