Website Hormel Foods Corporation
Inspired People. Inspired Food.™
To save time applying, Hormel Foods does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time.
Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minn., is a global branded food company with over $9 billion in annual revenues across more than 80 countries worldwide. Its brands include SKIPPY®, SPAM®, Hormel® Natural Choice®, Applegate®, Justin’s®, Wholly Guacamole®, Hormel® Black Label®, Columbus® and more than 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, was named one of “The 100 Best Corporate Citizens” by Corporate Responsibility Magazine for the 10th year in a row, and has received numerous other awards and accolades for its corporate responsibility and community service efforts. In 2016, the company celebrated its 125th anniversary and announced its new vision for the future — Inspired People. Inspired Food.™ — focusing on its legacy of innovation. For more information, visit www.hormelfoods.com and http://csr.hormelfoods.com/.
Designing, developing and implementing the Oracle Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) through the use of Informatica ETL, data modeling and SQL for the Oracle Business Intelligence system (OBIEE). The incumbent will also support and provide issue resolution for a large variety of business unit solutions already existing in our EDW. This position will also maintain and administer complex solutions within the EDW while measuring and minimizing overall impact.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area and significant experience with data warehouse and ETL design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in data warehouse design/development and dimensional data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to gather detailed technical requirements to design and develop data warehouse solutions from beginning to end.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Tested problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A strong pattern of initiative.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident or have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa
- Prior experience with SQL
- Prior experience with ETL tools like Informatica
- Prior experience with business intelligence tools like OBIEE.
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel may be necessary 10% of the time.
For immediate consideration, send apply online at: www.hormelfoods.com/careers
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.