Requirements gathering, designing, developing and testing Supply Chain Management operational and transactional dashboards and reports using Oracle Cloud business intelligence tools – Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher). Perform issue resolution and maintenance for existing dashboards and reports. Focus on understanding for Supply Chain business processes to advance integrated solutions for operational reporting that improve business efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with business (Oracle Cloud Supply Chain team members) by understanding business processes to document and develop requirements for prioritized transactional and operational reporting use casesThen work with business in iterations of development and review to gain acceptance of report solution and approval of testing before migrating to Production environment
- Troubleshooting issues with existing reports and working with business to resolve, test and migrate fixes to Production environment
- Maintaining and enhancing existing reports based on business input and lead business through acceptance of changes and testing before migrating to Production environment
- Manage project work for offshore development resources to carry out report development when necessary
- Typical development tasks:
- OTBI – Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- Create analyses that are used in dashboards by researching Supply Chain and ERP subject areas that can fulfill the report requirement including analyses that ca n handle multiple subject areas.
- Create prompts that are used in dashboards and fulfill report requirements
- Create dashboards and dashboard pages that have intelligent user interface design and flow for the business including good performance
- When needed, create agents to schedule analyses to be delivered
- BI Publisher
- Create data models including researching Oracle Cloud Supply Chain and ERP tables and joins with advanced SQL to pull back necessary information to feed the report
- Create reports that accurately reflect business requirements for the business along with appropriate parameters for filtering
- Create report jobs that can handle bursted and triggered data models for reporting solutions that need to be scheduled or automated
- Tune reports and data models when necessary
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area and significant experience with business intelligence design and development.
- 3+ years of experience with reading and writing SQL.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing within a business intelligence/reporting tool like OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), BI Publisher or OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition), Tableau.
- 3+ years of experience understanding and developing solutions for Supply Chain business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to gather detailed technical requirements to design and develop business intelligence report solutions from beginning to end.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Tested problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A strong pattern of initiative.
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident or have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa
- Prior experience with Oracle SQL including advanced functions like analytical functions
- Prior experience with business processes or core database tables within Oracle Cloud Supply Chain and Finance modules.
- Prior experience tuning SQL.
Austin, MN. – Relocation Assistance Provided
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel may be necessary 10% of the time.
To apply for this job please visit ekkh.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.