Website Humana Studio_H
The Data Governance Office at Humana is looking for a candidate who has both statistical analysis and regulatory compliance skills and a passion for data to help us tell a compelling story about modern healthcare. Through the design and implementation of appropriate data de-identification processes and the strategic interpretation of data, we provide Humana and our external clients with meaningful, real-life insights about healthcare utilization and costs, patterns of treatment use, health outcomes, disease burden, and mo
We are dedicated to the pursuit of analyzing diverse types of primary and secondary data to extract new, actionable discoveries about our members and their health-related behaviors. While ensuring regulatory compliance, we encourage our associates to research and use their experience to continue to grow our capabilities that will build knowledge and innovation in the service of our members through data democratization. We’re looking for driven, innovative candidates who are interested in using their skills to help Humana make lasting, positive changes in the healthcare industry through technology and research.
The Senior De-Identification Data Scientist will work cross-functionally and collaboratively with teams throughout Humana to guide research and ensure we represent the privacy of our clients by removing identifying information from data sets. Acting as a data scientist, this individual would:
- Use their statistical and data science skills to perform the expert determination method of de-identification under HIPAA
- Use appropriate methodologies to generate synthetic data, including specifying appropriate virtual machine architectures in cloud environments for a given generation engagement
- Support the development of new end-to-end processes and optimization of existing ones which relate to the protection of data
- Participate in additional enterprise risk and governance processes as necessary
- Masters and/or PhD in Data Science, Analytics, or Statistics
- 3-7 years in healthcare or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience working within the bounds and requirements of HIPAA
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com