Website International Dairy Queen (IDQ)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Architect supporting our corporate office in Bloomington, MN. The Data Architect focuses on the development and support of the Analytics & Reporting Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and PowerBI reporting environments at Dairy Queen. This position works on projects providing assistance and expertise to the business and IT representatives on how best to organize and provide information to meet the measurement and analytic needs of the organization. The incumbent provides support in the development, analysis, design, and management of a variety of complex data sources and visualization methods to support clinical and operational process improvement.
Additionally, the data architect will guide a team of data engineers to ensure consistent, reliable, and sustainable data solutions are delivered. The data architect will work with a team to influence data management processes that result in highly accurate and trusted data assets for use in across the organization.
Finally, the data architect influences stakeholders to ensure investments in data driven solutions are centered on optimizing clearly defined and quantified business outcomes. This position plans, designs, and optimizes for data throughput and query performance issues. This requires constantly updating expertise in areas such as platform, network and storage technologies, bandwidth management, data bus implications, and design.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical field
- 7+ years of experience in architecting data-driven solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cloud-based ETL architecture/development, implementation and support
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Python, Bash, and other scripting languages
- 2+ years of experience architecting cloud-native data solutions on Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud platform Familiarity with large-scale analytics systems
For a complete listing and apply online, visit us at https://dairyqueen-careers.silkroad.com/.
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.