Land O'Lakes Inc
Associate Digital Analytics Manager – (R-3763)
The Corporate division encompasses the core operational support for all Land O’Lakes businesses. It includes Corporate Strategy, Corporate Communications, Land O’Lakes Foundation and Community Relations, Finance, Law, Member Relations, Facilities, Event Strategy, Security, Human Resources, Information Technology, Corporate Marketing and Government Relations.
Job Description and Qualifications
The food and agriculture industries are growing fast. So are the opportunities. We give you an opportunity to build a career in a vibrant organization and play a critical role in our purpose of feeding human progress.
The Associate Digital Analytics Manager will support digital marketing performance measurement with a focus on e-commerce. Using your analytical skills to gather the facts, interpret that data and translate into actionable recommendations, you’ll be able to drive results for digital programs and products across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate needs experience with Adobe Analytics and the ability to be innovative in seeking out solutions using data and technology. Bring your audacious optimism and boundless thinking to help us unlock the greatest potential from farm-to-fork. This role will be a key member of the growing digital analytics team developing best practices for e-commerce measurement, tag management, and supporting establishing the digital analytics capability at Land O’ Lakes.
- Develop the analytics strategy and execution approach across our E-Commerce platforms
- Primary reporting and analytics resource for our E-Commerce platforms across Animal Nutrition and Winfield United.
- Establish measurement plans (KPIs, Metrics) including conducting requirement gathering discussions.
- Provide thought leadership around leveraging digital data and provide actionable insights to various levels across the organization.
- Support analytics technical solution design efforts to ensure data critical to the measurement plan is captured.
- Conduct data quality testing and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting & analysis requests with a primary focus on e-commerce.
- Support system administration functions such as adding new users, creating report suites, configuring variables.
- Maintain solution design reference/data dictionary.
- Leverage tag management technology to implement Adobe Analytics and in partnership with IT.
- 5+ years’ experience with Adobe Analytics
- 2+ years’ experience in an e-commerce focused business
- 1+ years’ experience with tag management systems (Adobe Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten or Signal etc)
- 1+ years’ experience with technical solution design for Adobe Analytics
- Highly proficient with using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to answer business questions.
- Experience working cross-functionally between businesses and IT.
- Proven track record of making actionable recommendations resulting from data analysis.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience telling stories with data.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply for this job please visit landolakes.taleo.net.