The Manager of Membership Pricing Analytics provides leadership and execution (through self and others) of continuous and ongoing pricing actions designed to deliver optimal long-term revenue growth for the company. This role will develop and build statistical, optimization, and machine-learning pricing models directed to substantially improve member loyalty, acquisition, and revenue growth. Provide expertise to expand pricing analytics and effectiveness modeling across the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and operationalizes effective membership pricing modeling; partners with internal teams to develop, implement and measure actions.
- Works closely with Director/VP Membership Pricing and Planning, as well as MART financial analysts, to model impact of pricing impact on long-term membership and revenue growth
- Assesses club and market conditions, including competition and market penetration, to develop strategic club reinvestment plans to achieve optimal financial results.
- Analyzes and identifies opportunities to improve the membership offering to maximize membership and revenue growth of each Life Time club.
- Collaborates extensively with entire MART team, and field leadership, to pivot to changing business trends in order to meet lofty collective business goals.
- Provides information for executive leadership by preparing short-term and long-term revenue forecasts and special reports and analysis; answers questions and requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 5-10 years of marketing analytics experience
- Expertise in advanced analytic/data science techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression, factor analysis, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Effectiveness, etc), Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, t-value VIF etc)
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to display leadership qualities and enthusiasm to engage new problems in the algorithm and modeling domains
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Experience with machine learning methods and systems
- Visual Analytics experience (Tableau, Spotfire, Microsoft Power BI, etc)
To apply for this job please visit careers.lifetime.life.