The Workforce Management team works with business leaders across the enterprise to drive optimized volume forecasting/staffing model strategy for Operations using data. This position’s responsibility is to focus on transforming the Workforce Management data and technology/tools, such that quality information can be fed into the strategic forecasting processes and models for the Member and Provider call and contact center operations of Medica.
Data & Analytics
- Command of databases and technology to create statistical analytics
- Command of data sets, statistical analytics, and visualization tools like Power BI to support up to executive level understanding and decision making of perspectives
- Accountable for post‐period performance analysis to drive continuous improvement in forecasting
- Build a robust, dynamic, data driven ecosystem of forecast models layered with appropriate demandside and supply‐side sensitivity analysis
Strategy and Optimization
- Perform consistent analysis and executive summaries to deliver suggested customer service resource plans that drive optimal staffing levels
Collaboration & Leadership
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external contacts ensuring that plans and actions accurately reflect business needs
- Continued leadership through the resource approval process resulting in timely approved resource plans
- RTO and WFM strategy and collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business Management or similar
- 7 years of WFM with experience building models to improve analytical volume/resource plan accuracy
- 3 years of experience with Workforce Management software Avaya CMS (subject matter expertise)
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong data aptitude; analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel (Pivot Tables/Pivot Reporting, VBA, Macros, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to analyze and interpret large quantities of raw data, data visualization skills (Tableau, PowerBI, other)
- Comprehensive understanding of both health plan operations’ cost drivers, and their interdependencies, and how productivity impacts cost structure and utilize them for strategic action plans
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.