Careers that Change Lives
The Medtronic Human Capital Insights (HCI) group equips business and HR leaders with valid and relevant data-driven insights enabling evidence-based talent strategies and action. Our team is smart, fun, and ambitious. We are continually improving our talent analytics function. HCI is looking for an advanced analytics expert to help us grow our function and take us in an exciting new direction. Your focus would be to infuse more predictive analytics into our robust repertoire of dashboards and custom research studies.
You can grow your career with us. We hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
- Manage stakeholders, hold intake meetings, and align on business needs
- Collect data, including determine feasibility, handle missing data, collaborate closely with legal and data privacy, and work closely with our infrastructure and dashboarding sub-teams
- Analyze data using appropriate statistical or machine learning models, iterate until desired performance levels are reached
- Build MVPs to deploy predictive tools across the entire organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of advanced/predictive analytics experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Advanced degree in STEM or data science
- Experience applying advanced analytics skills, such as inferential statistics or machine learning, especially predictive modeling, in a professional (non-academic) setting
- Experience with data warehouses, such as HANA and Exadata
- Experience working with programming languages like SQL, Python, or R
- Experience working with data visualization platforms like Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to tell a story with data and communicate technical information to different audiences with varying levels of data literacy
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.medtronic.com.