Customer Logos+Brands they love
Merchology is in pursuit of a Data & Analytics Senior Analyst to lead all aspects of Merchology’s Business Intelligence efforts. This person will be responsible for creating and analyzing reports across the sales, marketing, operations, and customer service departments. Merchology is seeking someone who is curious and hungry, with the desire to create and lead a new data department. If you’re looking for a fast paced, high growth work environment that is also a lot of FUN, this job could be for you!
- Design, execute, and ensure quality of automated reports, dashboards, and one- off requests using SQL and Tableau.
- Run customer transaction data queries across large volumes of data.
- Demonstrate a creative and enthusiastic approach to research. Willing to take the lead on the direction of a project.
- Develop and implement reporting on customer segment performance, trends, and key behavior drivers.
- Manage an off-shore team to conduct customer research to supplement in house findings.
- Analyze customer demographics, psychographic data and purchasing behavior to improve segmentation of customer database and marketing campaigns.
- Conducts research related to market opportunities, competitive intelligence, and innovation in products and services.
- Analyze the effectiveness of emails, direct mail, website features, and other marketing efforts to ensure best utilization of marketing resources.
- Maintain and improve dashboards for sales, marketing, and management teams.
- Willing to conduct a deep analysis of a topic and use that data to increase the value of Merchology.
- Demonstrate a curiosity about data that drives new ideas and new points of view on how to effectively utilize and create metrics.
- 5-7 years’ experience in analytical reporting role in marketing, retail, ecommerce, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; preferred in Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Data Science, Economics
- Must have experience with Tableau
- Must have experience working in a variety of analytics and database programs
- Must have extremely strong analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate findings and business insights to management teams and other stakeholders in the organization
- Must be able to recommend creative and practical solutions to increase revenue and optimize marketing and sales practices
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in Alteryx, Netsuite, Hubspot, Shopify, or Google Analytics
- Experience working in small business environment with high growth and regularly changing requests and needs
- Experience in B2B data analysis
- Experience presenting data findings and next steps to executive leadership
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org