Website MOBE, LLC
Help us transform the culture of health. At MOBE we are passionate about helping individuals suffering with or at risk for chronic health problems and we believe in the proven benefits of self-management. We provide high-touch self-management programs to help people live fuller and healthier lives.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced, mission-driven environment. We work hard, we love what we do. We currently seek a Director, Operational Analytics to join our team in Plymouth, MN.
Our growing company is seeking an experienced Director of Operational Analytics who can collaborate with departmental leadership to deliver data insights on how the organization is performing. The Director of Operational Analytics will be responsible for leading a team of high performing analysts. In addition, we need someone who can look at existing business process results and make specific recommendations about how it can be used to improve operations. The ideal candidate will possess proven leadership skills, as well as a strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage growth in our data driven culture
- Trusted advisor to Operations leadership
- Responsible for accurate measurement, forecasts and analytical support for engagement growth and operational efficiency initiatives
- Enable a data driven culture through standard scorecards, integrating source of truth data, universal and secure data access through self-service technologies
- Lead R&D on the latest BI, Data and Analytics technologies and methodologies, improving speed, agility and time to market in developing end user solutions that drive better decisions
- Establish the Business Intelligence program foundation, including guiding principles and best practices, communication strategy, organizational structure, roles and responsibilities and success metrics
- Develop and set strategic direction for achieving business goals through data, partnering with matrixed business & IT leadership
- Contribute to the long term information delivery strategy, encompassing enterprise reporting and database tool choices, business and power user access and education delivery methods
- Be able to lead and develop a team of analysts and be an individual contributor
- BS/BA required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of Healthcare experience, medical economics
- SQL, Oracle BI, Tableau experience
- Leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships, communicate effectively across the organization and at different levels, think and act strategically, and influence key leaders
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MOBE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org