Website MOBE, LLC
MOBE guides people to better health and more happiness by providing tailored health support. We offer innovative health solutions including guided self-management and guided medication services.
Studies have shown that self-management can provide real relief from chronic pain, discomfort associated with chronic illness, anxiety and stress. Self-management also plays a pivotal role in helping the body respond to treatments for chronic illness or conditions.
With MOBE, instead of going it alone, participants work with a MOBE Guide who provides one-to-one health support. Guides take the time to understand each person’s unique health situation, guiding them through the steps of self-management and improved health.
If you want to be part of a high growth organization where our passion is to help people live happy, healthy lives, contact us today to learn how to join the MOBE team.
At MOBE, we have a lot of data: medical and pharmacy claims, marketing campaign impressions, patient outreach logs, program participation information, etc. The MOBE Data Science team creates value by building systems of intelligence that cut across these data sources. For instance, building a marketing mix model to optimize patient engagement efforts or refining claims-based targeting algorithms based on program impact analysis.
As a member of the MOBE Data Science team, you will work cross-functionally to identify areas where we can leverage analytics and build machine learning models to solve problems. You will share insights with business stakeholders across the organization and work with IT Operations / Data Architecture teams to deploy your work. The MOBE Data Science team encourages strategic thinking, innovative ideas, and cutting-edge technology/tooling.
- Build machine learning models to improve the efficiency of key business processes and develop new capabilities
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Data Architecture teams to deploy machine learning models and incorporate predictions into various operational platforms
- Work with Business Intelligence team to continuously evaluate model performance and incorporate model outputs into company-wide reporting
- Inspirational, promote a data smart and data aware culture within a diverse organization
- Independent, able to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks
- Strategic, help translate analytic insights into actionable business recommendations
- Collaborative, works as part of the team to successfully achieve common goals
- Innovative, ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
- Highly proficient using Python for ML (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, matplotlib)
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Comfortable using git for version control
- Experience tackling both supervised and unsupervised ML problems
- Experience working with healthcare data, specifically medical and pharmacy claims data
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience deploying ML models as services or batch processes in ETL pipelines
- Experience using Apache Spark for distributed data processing and/or ML
- Some experience using deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch) and GPU acceleration
- Some experience building/using Docker containers
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.