Business & Technology staffing
Manager of BI/Analytics/Solutions Architect, able to create solutions/manage 2-3 Tableau Engineers, Work from home/ light travel.
I would also like a leader for that team (Manager Client Analytics), to be based in Minneapolis.
- Building, growing a team of analytics professionals
- Presents extremely well to clients
- Enough business background to be able to sit with clients, understand their needs and translate to analytics assets using our A/R platform
- Deep Tableau experience, beyond the engineer level attached
- Entrepreneurial mind-set in building a team, adding value to clients, locking in our product at the client sit.
- What are you thinking about for a title for this person?
Manager, Client Analytics
- Reporting to you?
- How many people will this person be managing?
- I assume they’ll be managing the Engineers above – anyone else?
- Do you want someone with previous manager type experience?
Yes, even if for a small period of time.
- Is this person architecting the solution with the client?
Would be primary solution architect as well as manage team
- Are they also managing the project?
Perhaps, depends on team ability.
- How important is healthcare experience (provider)?
Beneficial, not required. Ability to get in and understand health system analytics needs is more critical.
Please send a Word resume and lets chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com