Business & Technology staffing
The Senior Healthcare Analyst’s primary focus is being an integral member of a team focused on creating value by identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare for our members. Top candidates will possess a curious mind, drive to succeed, and in-depth knowledge of managed care, healthcare claims, and data manipulation. You’ll collaborate across the organization to identify potential areas of opportunity and then apply analytic skills to mine and interpret information. This position is on an engaged team that directly impacts a key component of the organization’s success – are you ready to make a difference?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major: Economics, statistics, mathematics, healthcare administration, finance or information systems
- 3+ years experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one data management language (SAS, SQL, Stata)
- Experience in analyzing health insurance claims data
- Experience in managing multiple complex projects
- This role reports up the business side to the Healthcare Economics team (not IT)
- Looking for someone who is a user of SQL or SAS (not a developer)
- This person is analyzing data and needs to figure out what story the data is telling, looking for trends in the data and make conclusions (i.e., discover that sleep studies should be done at home instead of in the hospital because it’s cheaper) ‘They need to extract and sort the data out of repositories and put it in the right format.’
- Challenge has been candidates have either been too technical and not able to figure out what story the data is telling, or have the desire to do so… vs. having the drive and interest, but don’t have the technical ability to do it. They need someone in the middle.
Please send a Word resume and let’s chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com