Website Whiteboard Higher Education
We’re seeking a bright, motivated analyst to join our growing organization to help us continue to redefine analytics and predictive modeling in enrollment management.
Our analytics offerings are built on the premise that the higher education landscape is undergoing a seismic transformation, such that successful institutions require a new standard in sophisticated analytics, econometric modeling, and responsiveness to the needs of students. Our team is focused on applying the newest technologies to develop effective solutions for our partner institutions.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to grow and improve, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Data Analyst, you will work directly with our enrollment analytics leadership in a collaborative environment focused on strategy, insights, client relationships, and innovative delivery. You will work with structured and unstructured data to build out analyses and deliverables that drive decision-making. This is a dynamic opportunity, with space to innovate and grow our analytics toolkit and work across a multitude of projects.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with client institutions
- Collaborate with the enrollment analytics team to provide real-time, actionable deliverables using data visualization and written summary
- Condition and maintain client and proprietary datasets
- Conduct statistical and predictive analyses tailored to the client
- Support continued implementation of standards of data management and transformation of data into informational assets
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the higher education marketplace, industry best practices, student decision-making, and the economics of higher education
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2–3 years’ work experience in data analytics; experience in higher education a plus
- Client focused, with strong critical-thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Practical data management and analytical experience, including utilization of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, R, and Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including data visualization
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a consistent commitment to growing and improving the team and the business more broadly
Preference for candidates located in any of the following locations:
Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Duluth, MN
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Additional compensation includes payments from an established bonus pool. Whiteboard is also proud to offer our employees medical healthcare coverage, flexible vacation time, and a robust 401(k) plan that includes a company-sponsored matching component.
Résumé and cover letter should be submitted to Opportunities@GoWhiteboard.net . Whiteboard Higher Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Whiteboard Higher Education is built on a foundation of trust, responsibility, and the utmost respect for our work, our associates, and our clients. Our main objective is to help schools identify, engage, and enroll high-quality students while improving key financial and academic metrics through our core service offerings: targeted student search, strategic financial aid awarding (yield), and market research.
We are a unique blend of experienced strategists with on-campus enrollment experience, talented designers, and analysts who deliver maximum return on colleges’ marketing and recruiting investment. In short, we become an extension of our client’s admissions office. We believe in creativity and flexibility and are wildly enthusiastic about the work that we do.
To apply for this job email your details to Opportunities@GoWhiteboard.net