Website CERIS a Corvel Company
The Healthcare Fraud Data Analyst turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions that may be best applied to client’s loss prevention and remediation. The Data Analyst identifies opportunities and challenges as well as their solutions across multiple departments, to support critical tactical and strategic decisions of Corvel and their clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic and tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting data to provide creative solutions in support of the Fraud Waste and Abuse Products
- Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Analyzes results of collected data using statistical techniques
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Supports end-to-end analysis development, management and delivery
- Interfaces between various business and technical teams to understand context and business value in data
- Works closely with internal customers to build relationships; continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs
- Produces dynamic, meaningful, clear and informative reports and dashboards using standard business intelligence tools to help executive management solve highly complex problems
- Maintains current and relevant knowledge of trends in Healthcare Fraud, Claims Processing, Data Analytic technology and Clients Products and Services
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Healthcare Claims data
- Creative and innovative mindset to support a growth organization
- Mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to find resources and data both within the organization and external to it
- Ability to understand business objectives and passion for gleaning information and insights from data to help the team achieve them
- Strong computer proficiency and technical aptitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- 2-5 years of experience with data analysis
- Experience with Data Analytic technology and tools including: Azure, Synapse, Databricks, Tableau, Splunk, Snowflake, Spark, Chartio, Python, SPSS, Excel and SAS
- Exposure to data models, database design development, data mining, data integrity, predictive analytics, segmentation techniques
Corvel, a certified Great Place to Work@ Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. Corvel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy,
Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401 K, and paid time off.
Corvel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.