Website Contata Solutions
Contata Solutions offers a full range of capabilities to support the greater incorporation of data-driven insights into our clients’ business decisions. But what does that mean?
It means that the heart of what we do is derive action from data. We ask questions to understand the decision-making context. We dig deep into the analytical detail using both traditional and artificial intelligence methods and use our decades of analytical experience to identify nuance, anticipate questions, and separate the useful from the merely interesting.
And, as analysts, we are always mindful of maximizing the downstream utility of our work – delivering them in the appropriate business context and in easy-to-digest ways. These can include in-person delivery, to-the-point dashboards, or even app development and automated systems integration. Contata can help with every layer of insight development and delivery.
Founded in 2000, Contata is headquartered in Minneapolis and serves clients globally from offices in the United States and India.
Contata is seeking a Marketing Analyst in our downtown Minneapolis office. We are looking for a curious and self-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills and a desire to dive into whatever work is required to assist the Director of Data Science in a wide variety of tasks and projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under appropriate supervision and mentoring, take ownership of assigned analytical projects, anticipate questions and drive to comprehensive and defensible insights.
- Gain comfort extracting relevant data from operational databases.
- Explore data with an eye towards objective-focused insight while always being mindful of potential data-quality issues.
- Identify opportunities to express results using interactive dashboards. Design and develop these dashboards as appropriate.
- Organize thoughts, questions, and insights and be able to communicate these in concise written and verbal form.
- Listen actively, ask clarifying questions and seek timely guidance through uncertainty.
- Learn quickly and apply what you’ve learned comprehensively.
- Leverage the team appropriately in achieving objectives.
- Maintain the utmost security of client data and company systems.
- Demonstrate a professional approach and demeanor at all times while maintaining a relaxed, positive and enjoyable work atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, detail-oriented, analytical field such as physics, math, engineering, computer science or economics.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of software development processes and/or Agile environments a plus.
- Experience in computer programming in any language.
- Knowledge of Power BI and/or SQL a plus.
- A passion for learning, growth and diving into new challenges.
- Background check required.
- No vaccine requirement.
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to Jim Engholm at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org