Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development an
The Data Engineer will be responsible for developing and optimizing our data definitions, architecture, and delivery, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer, as part of the IT team, will support our cross functional data analyst teams and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams and systems. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of joining a new, growing, team, and assisting with the design of our company’s data architecture.
- Participate in the design of a cloud data architecture alongside IT partners & analytics partners in other verticals throughout the organization.
- Ongoing design and development of relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses and data lakes using databases such as SQL Server and cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Implement proper Dev / QA / Prod environments & structure for developing products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble raw information into large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Discover and evaluate new areas of opportunity that can add value and be captured with advanced analytics.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing data quality, acquisition and reliability.
- Interpret trends and patterns.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling.
- Collaborate with data analysts and visualizers on projects.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to well work in cross functional teams.
- Motivated self-starter, results-oriented with strong communication and customer focus.
- Possesses a flexible attitude and is willing to work with a range of technologies and languages with an open mind and without bias.
- A constant learner, actively interested in updating skill sets and knowledge, following trends in the Data community.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.