Website International Dairy Queen (IDQ)
International Dairy Queen (IDQ) is in search of a Reporting Manager based out of our corporate headquarters in Bloomington, MN. This role plans, manages and controls the activities necessary to provide technology-based data reporting tools to business management or to the company at large. Brings expertise to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on company reporting needs. Advises business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities. Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts, integrating data from multiple sources to produce reports containing required data elements.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Designs and builds reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools. Create data warehouse queries and scripts, integrating data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Supports the scoping and implementation of projects and discreet pieces of work.
- Ownership of the Enterprise PowerBI Reporting platform.
- Manages and empowers team members to grow their skillset in tools such as PowerBI, Databricks, SQL, etc. and advance their career goals.
- Ability to anticipate how decisions can affect our customers, our franchisees, and our employees
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
- Exceptional analytical skills – creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business units
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Be a team leader and facilitate brainstorming sessions, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to identify key data points and use those to drive meaningful reporting for management use.
- Proficient in PowerBI (or similar) and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in reporting, data visualization, and analysis in an organization of comparable size and complexity
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a diverse team of individuals
- Experience across multiple Data Analytic, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing solutions is preferred
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.