Website Land O' Lakes
The food and agriculture industries are growing fast. So are the opportunities. We give you an opportunity to build a career in a vibrant organization and play a critical role in our purpose of feeding human progress.
Land O’Lakes markets to a variety of consumers and customers across our three business units: Purina, Winfield United, and Land O’Lakes Dairy. We are developing new capabilities to capture and apply data from all the interactions we have with our customers and consumers to help guide them through their journeys. We would like to tailor our content and channel experiences to be relevant to what our consumers and customers have shared with us.
This role is part of our marketing analytics team and will act as the liaison between the experts within our team and the agencies, digital teams (email, IT agile teams, media, social), and the Purina business unit. It will continue to advance our marketing campaigns by using data, as well as support the fast moving and expanding roles of Ecommerce and personalization.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Developing strategic KPI frameworks with agencies and partners
- Partner closely with agencies and internal teams on automated reporting and optimization opportunities
- E-Commerce analytics
- Identifying and executing personalization opportunities
- Deeper campaign analysis
- Special projects and initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Ad hoc analysis
- Implement and QA tracking practices across multiple platforms (i.e. social, display, paid search, UTMs, and more)
- Collaborating and communicating results with external and internal partners
- The ideal candidate needs experience with marketing and digital data and must have the ability to be innovative in seeking out solutions using data and technology.
- 4 year degree in related field
- 3+ years’ experience making actionable recommendations with marketing data and/or Ecommerce data
- 3+ Experience leveraging digital media and channels: social, digital, SEO, SEM, site, and more
- Proficient in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Proficient in business analytics tools such as PowerBI
Strong collaboration skills and the ability to organize and drive new processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience telling stories with data
To apply for this job please visit careers.landolakesinc.com.