Information-based analytics, decision tools and data services
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting, and implementing FHIR specifications to Healthcare data and APIs.
- Identify and socialize emerging technology trends in the healthcare industry, specifically around interoperability concepts and standards
- Work with various teams to ingest and understand Interoperability API documentation
- Drive prioritizations of data acquisition and interpret the FHIR standards to understand how to address data variations based on the strategy for Interoperability solutions
- Contribute to the creation and adoption of industry standards by representing the company with the organizations establishing the FHIR standards and approaches to adoption
- Contribute to the product roadmaps; drive the technical roadmap / solution-side roadmaps related to the use and adoption of FHIR
- Create and provide reporting to program leadership to accurately communicate status, issues, risks, recommendations
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop education and sales materials for customers around FHIR and Interoperability
- Perform other duties as requested by Sr. Director Healthcare Strategy, Interoperability
To apply for this job please visit relx.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.