Website Minnesota Twins
As Analyst, Business Intelligence & Analytics, you will play a key role in the execution of data initiatives to accelerate the Club’s business performance and growth. You will leverage your technical expertise to build and maintain data pipelines, analyses, reports/dashboards, and statistical models that influence key business decisions. You will partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate data-driven insights across ticket sales, operations, marketing, and other facets of the Twins’ business operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop business intelligence dashboards, reports, data analyses, and tools aimed at enhancing the organization’s revenue, operational, and financial performance by collaborating with key internal stakeholders from across the business organization.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to support key business decisions with critical data insights by writing advanced SQL queries to extract data from internal databases.
- Create compelling data visualizations that enhance end-user understanding. Lead design thinking, prototyping, and stakeholder discovery processes to build intuitive front-end dashboards.
- Build statistical models based on internal and external data to support attendance forecasting, operational planning, dynamic ticket pricing, and customer segmentation.
- Conduct data wrangling to transform raw data from disparate databases into clean, structured data prepped for analytical use.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to develop automated data pipelines, maintain advanced data warehouse tools, and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide Tier 1 support, maintenance, administration, and governance to key end-user data tools, including Tableau Server and other internal data environments.
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional stakeholders, MLB contacts, industry peers, and external partners.
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, engineering, data science, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics, data science, or a similar field
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of SQL with the ability to write advanced queries
- Prior experience in data visualization tools (Tableau preferred) and dashboard development
- Prior experience in Python, R, or similar statistical programming language
- Prior experience with business analysis and gathering requirements
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data structures
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.