MOBE guides people to better health and more happiness. Behind our innovative health solutions is uniquely human philosophy. We believe that person-to-person connections and understanding can make a difference in a world where self-care can be complicated, and health care is ever-evolving and complex.
MOBE works with insurance companies and large employers to provide health solutions to people who are frequent users of the health care services, but are not experiencing optimal results. We combine data analytics, digital health, and a novel one-to-one personalized approach to impact health outcomes positively.
Supporting people is at the core of our business, employees included. MOBE is a high-growth organization with a culture built on trust and collaboration. Consistent across our teams and offerings is a belief in the power of people doing good together. We genuinely care about people and consider our workforce the most significant asset.
At MOBE, we have a lot of data: medical and pharmacy claims, marketing campaign impressions, transcripts from participant interactions, etc. The MOBE Data Science team creates value by solving business problems that cut across these data sources at scale. Examples of past work include refining claims-based targeting algorithms based on analyses of participant outcomes, optimizing the timing of outbound engagement efforts, and predicting participant retention in MOBE programs.
As a member of the MOBE Data Science team, we:
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas where we can leverage analytics
- Test, deploy, maintain, and improve existing models to increase the value of the insights our models are generating
- Perform ad hoc analysis and exploratory data analysis to understand our data
- Build machine learning models to improve the efficiency of key business operations and develop new capabilities
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Data Architecture teams to define and refine data requirements
- Assist the Business Intelligence team to continually evaluate model performance and incorporate model outputs into company-wide reporting
- Deploy, and ideally automate, machine learning workflows
You will share your insights with business stakeholders across the organization to help grow our company and shape our culture. The MOBE Data Science team encourages strategic thinking, innovative ideas, and cutting-edge technology/tooling to develop data driven solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, business analytics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Early career candidate
- A passion for helping people succeed
- Experience writing software and using relevant libraries
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience in data mining and statistical analysis
- Experience solving predictive problems
- Ability to communicate complex data to peers and stakeholders
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, business analytics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience in experiment design, hypothesis testing and advanced statistical analysis
- Experience with software engineering principles and toolsets (e.g. SDLC, version control, data pipelines, shell scripts, automation, etc.)
- Familiarity working with healthcare data, specifically medical and pharmacy claims data
- Theoretical/Statistical understanding of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Solid business communication and presentation skills.
- Desire to be a part of an organization looking to transform health culture
Guiding Principles: We want employees who are kind, talented and committed, who live by our guiding principles and choose to work at MOBE because of these principles.
- Care about people. We only succeed in our mission because we take good care of our own with the same energy, empathy and expertise we bring to the MOBE program. We honor who people are at work and outside of work.
- Attitude counts. Our people believe in a friendly, human approach to helping people with their health and enjoy a culture built on trust, positivity, and well-being.
- Do good together. As a mission-based organization, we need people who like to collaborate and are energized by doing good things.
- Believe in the power of human potential. We need people who want opportunities for personal growth and believe in making a difference in the health care space, person by person.
- Embrace new ideas. As a high-growth organization, we need people who have the energy and flexibility to innovate and evolve with our program.
- Apply learnings. We learn by doing, and we’re going to get better at helping people by being able to anticipate their needs. We need people who embrace continuous improvement and are dedicated to delivering results.
- Be relentless in the pursuit of awesome. MOBE offers a unique opportunity to help others lead more fulfilling, enjoyable lives. We need people who are ready to embrace this mission.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.