Veradigm Life Sciences Analytics is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to execute analyses using real-world data (RWD) sources. The Data Scientist is expected to be able to work independently on analyses, but also collaborate with other data scientists, researchers, and clients. The candidate is expected to have strong experience in hands-on data analysis of healthcare databases, including EHR and claims data sources. The Veradigm Life Sciences team partners with life sciences companies to design and execute RWD studies across numerous disease areas. While the core function of this role is to execute analyses (hands-on programming), the candidate may also contribute to protocol/analysis plan development, client interaction, and publications.
- Implements data-driven consulting and research projects with guidance from team leads, including:
- Contributing to and following project plans
- Gathering, cleaning, processing, and analyzing data under the supervision of team leads
- Conceptualizing, coding, and delivering analytics products end-to-end
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques, under the supervision of team leads
- Identify meaningful insights from analytics
- Communicate complex ideas, methodologies, and results to team members and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to technical documents, including study protocols, academic abstracts and manuscripts, and client-facing reports (with appropriate supervision)
- Complete ad-hoc requests with some guidance from team members
To apply for this job please visit careers.allscripts.com.