Website Land O' Lakes
The food and agriculture industries are growing fast. So are the opportunities. We give you an opportunity to build a career in a vibrant organization and play a critical role in our purpose of feeding human progress.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Lead will support digital marketing performance measurement with a focus on technical implementations and scalable measurement solutions. Using your technical skills to capture actionable data and enhance the measurement technology platform, you’ll enable performance measurement for digital programs and products across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate needs experience with Adobe Analytics and the ability to be innovative in seeking out solutions using data and technology. This role will be a key member of the growing digital analytics team developing best practices for analytics implementation, tag management, and supporting the digital analytics capability at Land O’ Lakes.
- Execute analytics implementation strategies across our websites and e-commerce platforms
- Responsible for analytics implementation solutions across digital properties. Ensure data critical to measurement plan is captured.
- Establish business requirement gathering processes that support the analytics development cycle.
- Make recommendations for how to fully leverage digital analytics technologies including Adobe Analytics and tag management.
- Conduct data quality testing and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Support system administration functions such as adding new users, creating report suites, configuring variables.
- Maintain solution design reference/data dictionary.
- Leverage tag management technology to implement Adobe Analytics and third party marketing tags in partnership with IT.
- 4 year bachelors degree in Marketing, Analytics or other related field
- 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Analytics including experience in system administration.
- 1+ years’ experience with tag management systems (Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten or Signal etc)
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Experience configuring and deploying third party marketing tags (Google Global Site Tag, Bing UET, Facebook pixel, etc)
- 1+ years’ experience with technical solution designs for Adobe Analytics
- Experience working cross-functionally between businesses and IT.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical professionals.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in an e-commerce focused business
- Strong front-end development background with the ability to leverage Adobe Launch extension and API capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.landolakesinc.com.