Website Prodege, LLC
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join our market research (MR) team. Remote locations or local candidates to Minneapolis and Los Angeles.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Market Research team with customer KPI insights. You will have experience pulling key reports, analyzing data, and providing insights and recommendations to optimize performance. This position supports the Market Research team.
- Analyze metrics and create action oriented recommendations that lead to positive business outcomes
- Key reporting and analysis for Market Research including daily project analysis, weekly reports, and monthly forecasts
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to discover insights
- Create detailed month-end reports to highlight key performance indicators and recommended changes to optimize accounts
- Access data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends
Track customer engagement to determine effectiveness of pricing strategies
- Modify project parameters as needed by increasing placement, pricing and feasibility
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing departments to develop and implement competitive pricing strategies
Lead cross department team meetings to provide recommendations based on data and analysis
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst role
Gathering data through created reports or using SQL to obtain metrics
- Strong analytical skills, highly organized, pays attention to detail and is deadline oriented
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Is an excellent collaborator who works well with team members at all levels — mentoring more junior team members while also effectively reporting progress on initiatives to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrating solutions to clients on video or via webcam (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc.)
- Proficient experience in: Microsoft Office and Google (Excel, Word, Google Docs, Calendar)
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong critical-thinking abilities
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Is a positive, enthusiastic team player who will fit the unique culture at Prodege
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $79,000 to $105,000.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include, but are not limited to; the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, the type and length of knowledge and skills for the position, education, training, etc. Prodege is a multi-state employer and final compensation within this range could be impacted by work location. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, commission, equity, or benefits.
Prodege offers a comprehensive benefits package to US Full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and basic life insurance. Employees receive flexible PTO, as well as paid sick leave prorated based on hire date. US Employees have eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees receive an option to purchase shares of Company stock commensurate with their position, which vests over four years.
To apply for this job please visit prodege.hrmdirect.com.